What does good look like in Supported Independent Living?
How can management teams create a culture to improve the quality of life outcomes for service users in Supported Independent Living (SIL)?
Tendable Australia recently ran a webinar (you can watch above) created in partnership with the NDS (National Disability Service), La Trobe University and two of our customers, Allevia and Ability Options.
The webinar was set up as a panel discussion and explores the following questions:
- What is culture and what does good culture look like for an organisation?
- How can organisations measure, assess and develop culture?
- Where should practice leadership sit in an organisation? What constitutes good practice leadership?
- What are the key enablers and inhibitors of quality and good practice in SIL?
- What metrics and measurables do you think could have the greatest impact on quality of life for service users?
- How can management make space for staff to focus on active support, with the admin and regulatory requirements of the role?
Dr Lincoln Humphreys has shared some of his publications on culture. To read more please click the links below: